While many people hire a genealogist because they don’t know how or where to start their family research, there are many other reasons people seek out genealogy services.
- With family, work or school demands, time is tight and they do not have time to research on their own.
- A genealogist can provide a fresh set of eyes and offer suggestions on new venues to research when people hit a genealogical brick wall.
- Genealogy can help reveal potential health concerns that run in families by examining ancestor’s death records.
- Honor a military member in their family by presenting them with history of other military members in the family.
- Lineage society applications are lengthy and can be time consuming. A genealogist can help locate and determine what records are relevant to a society application.
- Have an outrageous family tale? A genealogist can help sort out fact from fiction.
- Producing a combined family tree chart to celebrate a marriage or anniversary occasion.
- To give new parents a family tree complete with their new little addition.